Spring / Summer Sports and Activities
S’no Joke Ski Club offers activities all year round including, but not limited to the following:
• Hiking - Day and overnight hikes around the Cascades
• Biking - Sign up for this interest if you want to be contacted when a new bike ride is scheduled!
• Golf - Golf events, trips, tournaments
• Water Sports - All club water sports such as rafting, kayaking, water skiing, floating and scuba diving.
• Running - Local races such as the Jingle Bell 5k, Seattle Rock and Roll half marathon, Torchlight run, etc.
• Mountain Biking - Mountain Biking day or weekend trips
So, don your summer duds and check in with the Water Sports committee. Enjoy kayaking on Lake Union
or rafting the Skykomish River, Tieton River, or Yakima River.
RSVP for all events to give the trip leaders a heads up on how many will attend.
Click on the Event Calendar to see the scheduled Spring and Summer activities!