WHITE WATER RAFTING THE ROGUE RIVER
When: August 10 – 13, 2018
Camping: $35 per site for 8/10
Hotel: $119pp if not camping
Contact: Barry Bersch
Rogue River Rafting Trip:
Come and join Barry Bersch on a summer rafting trip on the Rogue River with Morrison Rogue River Adventures. This is a three-day two-night rafting trip on the famous and beautiful Rogue River. This includes all meals and camping gear, with paddle rafts. For $699+tax
Have fun in the sun with our family and group-friendly weekend getaway trip! This trip features 3 days floating and 2 nights camping in the 40 mile long wild and scenic corridor of the Rogue River.
You will spend your days floating on a raft or in a single-man kayak and evenings at our complete and comfortable riverside camps. Each day offers new historic sites and beautiful side creeks to stop and enjoy. The August trip is timed for a release from the dam and the water should be exciting and the weather warm.
When: August 10 – 13th. Start the evening of August 10th, at 5:45 P.M. with a safety talk at Morrison’s River Lodge. We launch the next morning, August 11th at 8:30 A.M.
- Meet at the Indian Mary Park Campsite (2 miles from Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge, not far from Galice, Oregon).We have reserved a group camp site there the evening of the 10th, so please call Barry Bersch atto share the group site.Tent sites are $35/night, full RV hookups available, I have 3 campsites reserved each can accommodate 6 campers.
- Let's either plan a group cookout for the evening of the 10th or eat at Morrison's lodge which is 2 miles away.
- If you prefer, you can stay at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge the evening of August 10th for an extra charge
How to get there: Call Barry with help to arrange carpools. Galice, Oregon is approximately a 7-hour drive from Seattle
- Duration: 3 Days
- Rapid Level: Class II-IV
- Season: May thru October
- Age: 6 to 106 years of age.
- Orientation: 5:45 pm at Morrison’s Lodge the evening before your trip.
- Trip start: 8:00 am at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge near Galice, Oregon.
- Camp two nights along the river.
- End: 4:00 pm-5:00 pm back at Morrison’s Rogue River Lodge.
- What’s Included: All meals, guides, camping gear, rafts, and transportation to and from the river.
- Not Included: Adult beverages, guide gratuity, Government access fees.
Please call Misty at Morrison for rafting reservations 800 336-1647
Call Barry Bersch for Indian Mary Camp tent sites and assistance with carpooling and arrangements. Thanks, Barry firstname.lastname@example.org, (206) 295-1945